Timothy Lee photographers

Archive

Monday, April 9, 2012

Christina & Jay



From Christina and Jay:


I was first introduced to Tim when he photographed my sister's wedding in New York. I remembered seeing his prints of her wedding and knew instantaneously that I wanted him to capture the memories of my wedding in the future.
Three years later, when it came time for my wife and I to choose a wedding photographer, we already knew who to call!
Tim has an amazing ability to tell a beautifully natural story with his camera. None of his shots are forced or artificial, yet all of his photos are deliberate and significant. He allowed us to thoroughly enjoy our day with our friends and family, and made us feel so comfortable. I don't think any of us even realized there were photographers throughout the majority of the wedding!
Lydia then did an amazing job selecting photos for our book and artistically arranged them to bring life to Tim's storytelling. She really listened to what we wanted, but gave us her expert creative input.

We are so thankful to Tim and Lydia for giving us such a lovely way to cherish the best day of our lives.

Venue: Wainwright House
Flowers: Rachel Cho





No comments:

Post a Comment