Timothy Lee photographers

Archive

Monday, April 2, 2012

Megan & Tim

     


From the bride, Megan:

Tim and I had been together since we were freshman in college, so by the time we were ready to tie the knot 8 years later, we wanted a big, fun celebration. We wanted everything to be beautiful but casual, including the style of photography, and after a lot of planning, we could not have been happier with the results. Despite a few very minor mishaps (my aunt got blood on my dress - it came out! - and later Tim stepped on a part of my dress that came right off, but I didn't care, I was so elated), the day went off perfectly. 

We got ready at a Brooklyn hotel and then went to Prospect Park to take pictures. It was the most gorgeous day in November, the weather was crystal clear and the sun made for some amazing photos. Lydia was directing the whole bridal party (14 people!) around the park, but nothing felt forced and we got fantastic group shots that show the group for what it really was - a collection of super close friends and family enjoying a very happy day.

What I remember most about our wedding is how much fun everyone had at the reception, and I feel like that's really captured in the photos. I mean, we got on top of a human pyramid! There was not a single moment I wasn't dancing, laughing or kissing my husband, and Lydia and Dakota were able to get all of those moments on film, without us even noticing. Their photos tell the story of our wedding day, a fact that I especially appreciate because the cliche is true - it goes by in a flash! 

It was so important to us to have photographers on our wedding day who we would feel comfortable with and who would be able to get the shots we wanted without posing us or taking too much time away from the event. That is exactly what we got, and the photos came out even better than we could have imagined. Looking through them is like reliving the best day ever!



Venue: The Green Building
Bride's Makeup: Anni Bruno, NYC Faces
Bride's Hair: Sabrina Grey, Fresh Face Forward
Bride's Dress: Priscilla of Boston
Florist: Taylor Patterson, Fox Fodder Farms








No comments:

Post a Comment